Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Needle Felted Pumpkin


I'm doing an online class through Joggles.com. It's a needle felted pumpkin class! I just finished the first lesson and it was awesome!
The instructions are easy. There are plenty of pictures so you know what your wool should look like at each step.
The only draw back is that you don't know what the cost of supplies will be when you buy the class. The supply list is emailed to you one week before the class begins. Joggles.com sells the supplies, sometimes as a class kit. The kit for this class cost as much as the class. In my case, the kit was the best option because I have no knowledge of felting. But I might not have signed up for the class had I known the cost in advance.
Anyway, it is very cool and I can see all kinds of applications for needle felting.

No comments:

Post a Comment