Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Link Up, Me Hardies!


Avast, ye scurvy lot! Surrender yer jewelry boxes! Fakebeard the Pirate wants to hear about yer faaaaaavorite jewelry projects! Yer Linky Party be open, now go link up! Aaaarrrgh!



On Cool2Craft TV this week, we're trying some new jewelry techniques and celebrating some of our favorites! Do you have jewelry projects on your website or blog? We hope you'll share them on our Linky Party this week! We love sharing your work with our viewers! Link a post or email me so I can share your project or story on our Creative Community blog!

Link up here, me hardies!

Tell me all about it - candace@cool2craft.com

1 comment:

  1. Now you've got me talking pirate. their goes my cred at the office. ;0)

    ReplyDelete