Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Merista

Morning coffee is my favorite ritual.  Monday mornings in my house are Sparkly Cup Mondays! Hubby and I try to get out for afternoon coffee every day.  It's not just the coffee, it's the whole experience.  So it's not surprising that many of my drawings are coffee centric.
Merista is one of three coffee goddesses.  The original is done in opaque gel pens on black paper.  She is in a friend's collection.
Merista on Etsy

12 comments:

  1. Oh she is LOVELY! And with the coffee! Too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely and wonderful mermaid piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her although I am not a coffee fan- it gives me migraines, boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such an artist! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Hopping over from Aquariann's Blog Hop. What lovely designs you have with those gel pens. Even a little mermaid needs a pick-me-up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her long hair and the coffee fish are just great! I am visiting via aquariann's mermaid hop :)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I love your blog! I'm your newest follower!

      Delete