Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

New on the Bone Tree - Pale & Bloody Coffin Pendant

a pale small coffin grew within the dying tree

as the tree opened to embrace the sweet dream of mortality
the sigh of a thousand moons rushed in
and the pale small coffin filled with drops of her precious blood
and swelled with  the joy of so many seasons lived and loved

In her appreciation the tree adorned the pale and memory-filled coffin
with her sparkling amber tears

You can find the pendant in my Etsy shop - Delicious Mischief 

I'm sharing with Inspire Me Monday

4 comments:

  1. Oh wowzers! I just love this Pale Coffin! Love your write up too! Girly I just love your work! You amaze me! This is just awesome! And yes, it's beautiful!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristy, you are the best! Your Sassy Lady Birthday card is wicked awesome!

      Delete
  2. Very Cool! Love your style.
    FOund you on the IMM blog hop and will follow to see your new creations!
    Diane
    allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane! I love your site! I'm a new follower =0)

      Delete