Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Friday, August 16, 2013

The Robots are Coming...and They're Adorable!


I just love the robots on Robots Are Awesome!  They are so full of character and whimsy! The one above is one of my favorites!  HerArtSheLoves makes robots for every occasion!  I got permission to try them out with my little artists that they had a ball!  
They made the head, hands and feet from polymer clay, with beads for eyes.  I added the wrapped wire with Aleene's Super Gel. I had a brief moment  where I pictured all of us stuck together and to everything in the studio, so they went out to play while I did that part.
These guys were made by Braden and Vanessa.  Vanessa's is a robot dog, hence the tongue and long ears.  He's also on roller skates.
Here are Lauren's, Steven's (and Braden's again.)
Vanessa's robot dog, Annabelle's robot unicorn and Ana's pink cheeked little guy.

Thank you, HerArtShe:Loves for the inspiration and permission!

2 comments:

  1. these are really cute clay robots...nice work Braden and Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wendy! If you get a chance, please check out our inspiration robotsareawesome.com!

    ReplyDelete